Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is This Normal?

You gize. This is a major frowny face-making post. :( I’m in complete duress. I need your help, plzzzzz! Here is the thing. I LUHRVE Simon, you know? I really do. He is totally the man of my dreams. Have I told you about how he is Chuck E. Cheese’s youngest manager ever? Like IN THE HISTORY of Chuck E. Cheese?? Wait, yes I did…a few times. Anyhoozy, I adore him. And when he talks British? TDF. And no, we don’t have a TON of stuff in common but that doesn’t really matter, does it? And no, we don’t have tons to talk about but what is the big freaking deal about talking anywayz? He is so hot in his tight black t-shirts he wears every day. And plus, we have CHEMISTRY. And from all the Sweet Valley High books I’ve ever read (and I’ve tooootally read them all), that is what makes relationships last. But so here is my question…can you have that kind of chemistry with more than one person? I mean, hipe-o-thet-ically (sp?) speaking of course. Not that I’ve recently felt it with anyone else or anything. No. I’m just wondering. K, maybe a little. That’s why this is so :(- making! I’m supposed to get married in 10 days!!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Puhlease help me out. Go ahead and write anything you want in the comments. Simon thinks blogs are lame and never reads mine.

Hugs&Kisses, Tori

No comments: